DocFlock knows that things do not always go as planned no matter the amount of dandelion seeds blown on. To aid this, users are able to adjust the status of events accordingly. When a new event is created, it usually defaults to "Pending" which implies that it has been or is being scheduled. Should the event make progress, it should be updated to reflect the status.
To change the status:
- Click on the event that should be updated
- Select the "Edit" button on the event preview page
- Modify the necessary event fields
- Click the "Save" button
- Simply right click on the event
- Select the status from the stop down menu