Sometimes when the system is recently updated, it is possible the browser has not updated the scripts. Follow the instructions below to update.
If you're using Chrome:
- Open up your browser and go to Docflock
- Press these three keys together: CTRL + SHIFT + DEL. This will bring up the 'clear browsing data' menu.
- You only need to check 'Cached images and files'. And clear the browsing data
- Refresh DocFlock and try to upload a document via the search screen again
If you're using internet explorer, the instructions are similar:
- IE's menu button at the top right (it's a gear icon)
- General tab
- Under browsing history, click 'Delete', and ensure that 'Temporary internet files and websites' is checked. You may uncheck 'Cookies and websites' and 'History'.
- Refresh DocFlock